I wanted to alert all of the undergrads who are accepted to medical school this year that the deadline for the Salk is April 1st by 5PM in my office.  Those undergrads that have Hunter degrees or will be graduating from Hunter this year are eligible for the Salk scholarship if you did research, wrote or are writing up your research results, and have an acceptance to an MD or DO program.  Unfortunately the Salk is only for those going to medical school, not dentistry or optometry or podiatry.  Students who have acceptances to graduate programs at medical schools are also eligible.  The research must have been done at the undergraduate level; MA thesis would not qualify.  Also, postbaccs who are second degrees are NOT eligible. Please let me know if you are pursuing this scholarship ASAP.

At this time we have NO ONE who is being considered for the SALK!

Thank you!

L. Wood-Hill

Director, Prehealth Professions Programs

Hunter College of CUNY

695 Park Ave, E812

NY, NY 10021

212-772-5244

FAX: 212-772-5138

http://studentservices.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth.htm

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".