Join the premed listserv!

http://hunter.listserv.cuny.edu

  _____

From: John Creegan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 1:38 PM
To: L. Wood-Hill
Subject: RECRUITMENT - HANDS ON NY DAY, SATURDAY, APRIL 12th

Hi everyone!

Here's a final reminder to come out and join a great cause a week from this
upcoming Saturday-Hands on New York Day.  It looks like it's going to be a
great event!  If you'd like to participate, please send me the following
information by Monday, April 7th.  That's when I'm going to compile the
final list of volunteers.

If you're interested email me with your:

Name:

Cell Phone:

Email:

Hands on New York Day

Date: Saturday, April 12th

Where: McCarren Park, Brooklyn (Lorimer St L train stop, 2 stops into
Brooklyn)

Why: Because you'll be joining 5,500 other volunteers for a good cause - to
give our city's public spaces an annual spring-cleaning, plus it's a day
outside away from the books!

Thank you in advance for your support!
<http://www.handsonnewyorkday.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=259230>

 <http://www.handsonnewyorkday.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=259230>

New York Cares ( <http://www.nycares.org/> www.nycares.org) is New York
City's leading volunteer organization. They work with over 850 nonprofit
organizations and schools throughout the five boroughs, touching the lives
of over 335,000 disadvantaged New Yorkers every year. As well as being New
York's largest day of volunteer service, this event is also an important
fundraiser for New York Cares, helping support their work 365 days a year.

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".