Fellow students --

I don't know where I misspoke, or where the miscommunication lies, but
Allison Avery from NYU just emailed me saying she's been getting emails from
individual students. *THIS HAS GOT TO STOP*. She has 4 schools coming to
this event, and fully expects each school to self organize. Moreover, they
only have room for 30 Hunter students. So *PLEASE STOP EMAILING ALLISON*.

Please contact me *IF AND ONLY IF YOU MEET THESE TWO CRITERIA*:

1. You are a post-bacc, or you will be a junior next year (meaning you will
be applying to medical schools this summer or next year, Spring 2009).
2. You are already on this list:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p5gi5ONmDAVq-MOVG9OQIWA<http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p5gi5ONmDAVq-MOVG9OQIWA>

If you do not meet these criteria, I am sorry but there is not space for you
at this time. There will a similar event held next year, so you may attend
then! Thank you! If you do not meet these criteria, *DO NOT EMAIL ME.
Regardless, DO NOT EMAIL ALLISON.* If you do meet these criteria, please
email me and I will update the list.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

-m-