From: Yinette Almonte [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 7:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PRE-DENTAL GROUP

Hi all,

I hope everyone isn’t too crazy with exams, applications, and MCATs, DATs, PCATs.  Currently I am trying to put together a Pre-Dental Club at Hunter (USNDA of Hunter – Undergraduate Student Network Dental Association of Hunter).  My goal is to match students up with Dentists, Dental Labs, Othodontists, Periodontists, etc. to shadow.  In addition, I would also like to match students up with matricilated Dental School students who have already gone through the “ropes”.

I order to start this program I will need a minimum of amount of students.  Please be aware that the club will not be fully up and running till the fall.  In addition, to having members I will also need students who are willing to go the extra mile and have a desire to become  VP, Secretary, or Treasurer of this club.

If you would like to join and/or ask any questions, please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask] or (718) 877-7229.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
Yinette Almonte

P.S.  I really would like to make this happen so PLEASE pre-dents lets do this.... I have a lot of contacts and know many dentists that would love to participate in a formal group.  For those who have experienced the horror of cold calling, this would really be a great opportunity.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".