YOU MUST RSVP to them, not me.  Thanks!

  _____

From: Naila Campbell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Dear Dean Wood-Hill

For many pre-medical students, the MCAT is one of the most intimidating
aspects of the medical school application process, and with the recent
switch to a computerized exam, many students are left wondering how best to
prepare. Since 2006, The Network of Pre-Medical Students at Barnard College
has been committed to relieving this anxiety by hosting an information
session given by a member of the Association of American Medical Colleges,
the administrators of the exam. On behalf of the Network of Pre-Medical
Students at Barnard College, I would like to extend an invitation to the
students of Hunter College to The 2008 New York City Regional MCAT Seminar.
We would greatly appreciate if you could forward the following information
to your students. We hope that you will be able to join us for this very
educational event. If you have any further questions, comments, or
suggestions, please do let me know. Thank you very much for your time, and
we look forward to working with you.

Best,

Naila Campbell

Co-President

The Network of Pre-Medical Students

Barnard College, Class of 2009

[log in to unmask] | 240.672.8504

The 2008 New York Medical College Admission Test Seminar

Location:

324 Barnard Hall

Barnard College

3009 Broadway

New York, NY 10027

Date and Time:

Friday, April 25, 2008

11:10 AM - 12:00 PM

The issues to be addressed include:

- Registration for the exam

- Seating, Location, Setting

- How the Computer Based Test (CBT) is different

- Costs of the CBT

- How to best prepare

- How medical schools use MCAT scores

- How to use the resources of our colleges to help us prepare

Attendees must RSVP to [log in to unmask] by April 23.

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".