Some of you have expressed an interest in combining your health care degree
with business so I thought this might be of interest to you.  I have no
information about the program other than what is listed below.  For
questions please go to their website!

Harvard Business School

Summer Venture in Management Program (SVMP)

June 21st -27th

 <http://www.hbs.edu/mba/svmp/> http://www.hbs.edu/mba/svmp/

Application Deadline: May 9th 2008

Interested students must have summer employment and the summer employer must
be willing to nominate the student to participate in the program.

Tuck Business School, Dartmouth

Tuck Business Bridge Program
Session 1: June 9 -July 3
Session 2: July 14 -August 8

Application Deadlines
Round 1: January 1, 2008
Round 2: February 15, 2008
Round 3: March 15, 2008
Round 4: April 15, 2008

 <http://www.tuck.dartmouth.edu/bridge/index.html>
http://www.tuck.dartmouth.edu/bridge/index.html

Tuck's renowned MBA faculty teach Bridge classes in accounting, finance,
economics, marketing and management communication to give students a solid
foundation in these areas.

--
Kaleefa Munroe
Coordinator, Black Male Initiative

All programs and activities of the Black Male Initiative are open to all
academically eligible students, faculty and staff, without regard to race,
gender, national origin or other characteristic.

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".