Just a reminder, we have the NYU event coming up next Friday. I have only
heard back from 17 students (post-baccs or rising juniors -- anyone who will
be applying to med schools next year) confirming their attendance. These are
they:

Anna Karpenko, DahJung (DJ) Kwon, Daniel Poor, Avram Flamm, Eric Jarmon,
Jesse Serrins, John Creegan, Judy Fan, Juliane Locker, Matthew Kershaw,
Renata Podolec, Tiffany Hendricks, Tamon Charles, Resham Datta, Johanne
Hilaire, Johanna Flores, Christine Chon

If you are not in that list, you're not registered. There were 62 other
students who had originally signed up, but who did not reply to me ... this
may be because you don't meet the criteria, which is fine. But *if you do
meet the criteria, please email me* as we have 13 spots remaining. If I
don't hear from you, unfortunately, no spot will be held (I believe they
will be checking names at the door).

Reminder, the criteria are: you must be a post-bacc at Hunter, or an
undergrad who will be applying to medical schools in the next year.

Thanks,

-m-

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 4:04 PM, Matthew Kershaw <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Thank you to all who responded -- we got about 75 people interested.
> Unfortunately they cannot handle that many. If you are not going to be a
> Junior next term, or are not a post-bacc, you cannot attend. I'm sorry, but
> that's how NYU asked we limit attendance.
>
> I apologize, Allison's email did not include space limitations.
>
> -m-

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".