FYI. Please respond directly to Ms. York.  THIS IS FOR POSTBACCS ONLY!!!!

  _____

From: Deborah V. York [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 3:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Volunteer RAs

Good afternoon. Please note that we are considering postbacc premed students
for open summer and fall slots in our volunteer RA program here in the
Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Eligible candidates must have
already obtained a  Bachelor's degree and be actively pursuing admission to
medical school. Interested students who satisfy these requirements should
contact, Deborah York, by email only at [log in to unmask] to schedule a
brief interview. Students should attach their resumes to their email
messages. Please find attached the program overview and application for
distribution to your students. Interviews must be completed by May 23rd.
Applications should be completed and faxed to (212)-342-2927 before the
student's interview.

Thanks and best regards,

Deborah

--
Deborah V. York, MPH, Research Coordinator, PECARN
Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine