Pre-medical Student Visit: April 25, 2008, 2:30-5:30

FYI.

We are gearing up for the quickly approaching pre-medical student visit. Please note the schedule of the visit and directions to NYU Langone Medical Center. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

The Office of Diversity Affairs and The Black and Latino Student Association (BALSA) host a:

Pre-Medical Student Visit
Friday, April 25, 2008
NYU Langone Medical Center, Smilow Seminar Room
2:30-5:30

Schedule of Activities:
2:30 Students Arrive to Smilow Seminar Room
2:35-2:45 Opening Remarks
Mekbib Gemeda, Assistant Dean for Diversity Affairs and Community Health
2:45-3:15 Faculty Welcome
Rafael Rivera, MD, Assistant Professor of Radiology, Division of Pediatric Radiology; Chair, Student, Postdoctoral Fellow and Resident Diversity Group of the Dean’s Council on Institutional Diversity
 3:15 – 4:00 NYU SoM Student Panel
4:00- 4:45 NYUMC & Bellevue Tour
4:45-5:30 Pizza Reception
(Smilow Multipurpose Room)

NYU Langone Medical Center is located:
550 First Ave (btw 30-33rd streets)
1st Floor Smilow Multipurpose Room
Enter through the main hospital entrance on First Avenue. Veer to your right and
follow-signs for the School of Medicine and the arrows pointing to the
Residency Fair.  Go through two sets of glass doors and the Smilow
Seminar room will be on your right.

Allison F. Avery
Diversity & Community Affairs Manager
Office of Diversity Affairs
NYU School of Medicine, Dean's Office
550 First Avenue, SLH
New York, NY 10016
T: (212) 263-2349
F: (212) 263-6526

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".