This is an opportunity for postbaccs who have completed all of their premed prereqs as of spring ’08 or earlier, will have taken the MCAT by May 10th, and who have 6 lectures/6 labs done here at Hunter (as you will need a supporting letter from the Hunter Prehealth Professions Committee).  Students planning to take the May 10th MCAT or who have already taken the April exam and who wish to apply should send me their names immediately.

UNDERGRADS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE LINKAGE.

Successful students selected in the past have had 35 or better MCAT scores and between a 3.70– 4.00 science GPA here at Hunter.  Application instructions are in the attached documents and ALL applications must be sent to my office for forwarding.  Official transcripts from all schools attended must be submitted to my office before the end of May.  Hunter transcripts should be ordered now --- ask that they be held for spring grades as these grades must accompany your application.  The application fee has been waived and Stonybrook needs all completed materials in their office before June 2nd.  If your grades are not in by that time Stonybrook will need something to show them so please ask instructors to send you your grades electronically and/or send a postcard (that you should provide stamped and self-addressed) so we have something to show your grades as of June 2nd.

Please feel free to email me with any other questions or concerns.

L.Wood-Hill

Director, Prehealth Professions Programs

Hunter College of CUNY

695 Park Ave, E812

NY, NY 10021

212-772-5244/5242

FAX: 212-772-5138

http://studentservices.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth.htm

Join the premed listserv!

http://hunter.listserv.cuny.edu

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".