FYI.

From: Cathi Ford [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 2:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The Princeton Review info for Hunter students

Hi Lolita,

I work with Dan Howarth at The Princeton Review doing outreach for our MCAT
programs.  As your students prepare for summer, I'd love to remind them of
the 10% discount they receive on our classroom courses NYC and give them an
update on our upcoming courses.  Would you be able to send this information
out to the listserv?

EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR HUNTER COLLEGE STUDENTS:

Did you know you can save more than $180 on your MCAT preparation? The
Princeton Review is proud to offer a 10% discount off of any MCAT classroom
course in New York City to students at Hunter College!  Take a look at some
of our upcoming MCAT courses for the August administration:

Starting May 27: Tuesday and Thursdays 7-9:30pm, and Sundays 3:30-6pm, Upper
West Side

Starting June 2: Monday through Thursday, 7-9:30pm, Grand Central or Fordham

Starting June 2: Monday through Thursday, 10am to 12:30pm, Soho

To see more schedules and learn more about our courses, please visit
www.princetonreview.com <http://www.princetonreview.com/> .  To enroll, call
1-800-2Review.

Thanks, Lolita, we look forward to helping your students!

Cathi Ford

Assistant Director of Outreach

The Princeton Review of Manhattan/The Bronx

594 Broadway, Suite 501

New York, NY 10012

212-925-6447 Ext. 1003

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".