From: Cathi Ford [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 12:43 PM
To: L.Wood-Hill
Cc: Dan Howarth
Subject: Free MCAT Event- The Princeton Review

Hi Lolita,

We're having another free event now that finals are wrapping up, so
hopefully students will have more time.  Could you send this out to your
students?

When finals are over, is it time to start thinking about your MCAT
preparation?  If so, The Princeton Review is here to help!

Free MCAT Strategy Session

Here's a chance to get in front of one of our world class instructors, and
learn more about the test standing between you and Medical School.  We'll
teach you the best way to approach your preparation, strategies for
different types of problems, and answer any questions you have about the
test or med school admissions in general.