I apologize!   I need to clarify who is currently eligible for the
Certificate Program and add some new parameters for interest/eligibility.
Those who have already responded should ignore this message.

Postbacc students who have already started at Hunter (are taking courses
this summer or took courses Fall '07 and/or Spring '08 and are planning on
continuing in F'08) are eligible for the Certificate Program. New  students
entering in F'08 are also eligible to apply for the Certificate Program.

NEW students (those who are entering in Fall '08) should send us their
contact information . (name, address w/zip, email address) to

Current students (those students with less than the 5 lecture/4 lab
requirement) should also send us their information to

 HOWEVER, New and current students will not be admitted to the Certificate
Program until you've submitted the following to our office:

1.	Two letters of recommendation( one of these should be a Dean's
letter stating you had no disciplinary actions taken against you at your
undergrad institution)
2.	a passport photo
3.	a resume
4.	unofficial copies of all transcripts.
5.	Calculated science GPA from your undergraduate courses and/or Hunter
science courses.

All students who are admitted to the Certificate Program will receive
priority registration for the Spring '09 semester.

Stay tuned for more updates as they become available!

L.Wood-Hill

Director, Prehealth Professions Programs

Hunter College of CUNY

695 Park Ave, E812

NY, NY 10021

212-772-5244/5242

FAX: 212-772-5138

http://studentservices.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth.htm

Join the premed listserv!

http://hunter.listserv.cuny.edu

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".