Bio.100 is adding a new section today or Monday.  They are having trouble finding a room for the class and need time to do so.  Keep surfing esims

L.Wood-Hill

Director, Prehealth Professions Programs

Hunter College of CUNY

695 Park Ave, E812

NY, NY 10021

212-772-5244/5242

FAX: 212-772-5138

http://studentservices.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth.htm

Join the premed listserv!

http://hunter.listserv.cuny.edu

Hi,
I am currently enrolled as a non-degree student at Hunter College while I take the classes required for the post-baccalaureate pre-health program. I graduated with a BA in psychology from Cornell University in May, 2007, and am now pursuing a post-baccalaureate pre-health education so that I may continue on to medical school. I need to take Bio 100 and Chem 102 this fall semester, as outlined in the post-bacc pre-health advising website, however both sections are full at the moment. I was hoping you could tell me how to proceed, as my advancement in this particular program is contingent on my registration in those classes. I appreciate your assistance.
Thank you,

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".