From: James Polulach [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 1:56 PM
Subject: Email to forward to members; Kaplan's Science Review for the MCAT

Hey Hunter students and Miss Wood-Hill,

How are you all?  I hope you are well.  I have attached an email below that I would like you all to send to your contacts who are thinking about taking the MCAT soon.  Please feel free to have a read of it and let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

James

James Polulach|Graduate Programs Manager - Manhattan |  212 590 2819

Dear Hunter Students,

The MCAT is a critical-thinking exam that necessitates strong knowledge of Biology, Physics, General and Organic Chemistry. Have a strong foundation in these sciences allows students prepping for the MCAT to focus more on building critical thinking skills and less on content reinforcement. While Kaplans classroom, online and tutoring options provide students with numerous tools for content review, some students want to further their science knowledge before the MCAT classes even begin. In September, Kaplan will provide free access to the MCAT Science Review program (a $499 value) to any student who enrolls in a Kaplan MCAT Online, Classroom or Tutoring program.  Eligibility in this value-added promotion does not preclude Hunter students from taking advantage of our existing relationship by saving 30% off of the regular price of our program.

For more than 40 years, Kaplans MCAT program has helped students reach their educational goals and gain acceptance to their top-choice medical schools. The Kaplan MCAT program provides the best preparation for MCAT test takers. It includes unlimited access to all 8 AAMC practice tests, 11 additional Kaplan full-length exams in the MCAT computer interface and over 10,000 questions on computer, including the most verbal practice of any MCAT prep program.  In addition, Kaplan MCAT student also have access to Kaplan Smart Reports. This invaluable online tool shows each student their individual strengths and weaknesses based on their performance on homework and practice tests. It truly shows students where they can focus their efforts to see the greatest improvement.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me directly at 212 590 2819 or email me at [log in to unmask].

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

James Polulach

James Polulach|Graduate Programs Manager - Manhattan |  212 590 2819

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".