Re: Summer internship in a medical office

Please consider this carefully as you will need to devote significant time to the internship even as a part-time person.  This is an excellent opportunity for students whose schedules are NOT packed with coursework, club activities, home responsibilities, etc.  Assume you will need to work at least 15-20 hours per week.  Dr. Younger has had great success with Hunter students in the past so it is a credit to those students that he is reaching out to us again.  Please let me know if you are selected so I can put this information in your file for the future.  Thanks!

From: Younger, David [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2008 11:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Summer internship in a medical office

Dear Ms. Woodhill,

I would very much like you to publicize the following announcement amongst your premed students: :

"Fall part-time and full-time intern positions available in the fall and winter with salary compensation.  Opportunities for research, administrative training, and letter of recommendation. Send resume and letter of interest to: [log in to unmask]."

We had a great group of interns this summer. I look forward to others this fall.

Thank you very much.

David S. Younger MD