> Hello, my name is Yein Lee and I am a medical student at UMDNJ-SOM.  I am
writing to tell you about a great conference that your pre-med students can
attend.

> This year, the APAMSA (Asian Pacific American Medical Student Association)
national conference will be held at University of Pennsylvania Medical
School from Oct 16-18, 2008.  This event is co-sponsored by the medical
schools around the Philadelphia area; The University of Pennsylvania School
of Medicine, Drexel University College of Medicine, Jefferson Medical
College, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Temple University
School of Medicine, and the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New
Jersey - School of Osteopathic Medicine.

> This conference will be focused on teaching cultural competency, cultural
awareness, and cultivating leaders in the health care field today (students
from all ethnic backgrounds are welcome).

> This is a great opportunity for Pre-medical students to meet and network
with medical students and speakers.  Moreover, there will be numerous
workshops and panels planned for pre-medical students.  Some of these are:
MCAT workshops, Admissions Directors Panel from sponsoring medicals schools,
panels from dual degree programs, medical students panel, and workshops for
medical school interviews.

> For more information and for registration:  http://www.apamsa.org/
<http://www.apamsa.org/2008conference/index.html> >
2008conference/index.html

> Also please contact me if you need any more information.
>
> Thank you very much.

> Sincerely,

> Yein Lee
> OMS II
> UMDNJ-SOM
 <javascript:main.compose('new',[log in to unmask])> >
> 732-947-0231

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".