Please see our website
http://ww5.hunter.cuny.edu/studentservices/prehealth/postba for further
information.  We would be happy to answer other questions via email if you
cannot find the information you need as I am unable to see students who are
not enrolled at Hunter.

Office hours for Fall 2008

M,Tu&Th 10AM-12PM,Tues & Wed 2-4PM,Mon&Thurs 2-3

L.Wood-Hill

Director, Prehealth Professions Advising Programs

Hunter College of CUNY

695 Park Ave, E812

NY, NY 10021

212-772-5244/5242

FAX: 212-772-5138

http://studentservices.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth.htm

Join the premed listserv!

http://hunter.listserv.cuny.edu

  _____

[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
Subject: Kaplan Hunter MCAT Class for January - email to forward to students

Hey all,

How are you?  I just wanted to send this around again for you to forward to
your students/members.

Thanks once again.

James Polulach|Graduate Programs Manager - Manhattan |  212 590 2819

_______________________________________

Dear Future Med School student,

Thinking of taking the MCAT soon?  If so, Kaplan is hosting a class at
Hunter College for Hunter Students.  Remember, Hunter students receive a 30%
discount for this class (total price: $1330).  The sessions will start
January 24th and end in time for April, May and June test dates.  The class
will meet Saturdays and Sundays at 10am till 1pm.  Seats are filling quickly
so register your interest soon.  The class details are below.  Here is a
quick look at just some of the features of a Kaplan MCAT course you will
receive:

* Unlimited access to all 8 AAMC practice exams on computer

* 11 additional full-length, computer-based practice MCATs

* MCAT Smart Reports: cumulative performance feedback

* Instructors who scored in the 90th percentile or higher on the MCAT

* High-quality home-study materials with over 11,000 practice items on
computer

Kaplan MCAT Class @ Hunter College

January 24th - April 8th

Saturdays and Sundays @ 10am - 1pm

Click  <http://store.kaptest.com/shoppingcart.jhtml?classids=1000832520>
here to enroll

To enroll or get more information please click
<http://store.kaptest.com/shoppingcart.jhtml?classids=1000832520> here or
feel free to contact James Polulach at 212 590 2819 or
[log in to unmask]  Alternatively, you can call 1800-KAP-TEST.

Good luck on your MCAT preparation!

James Polulach

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".