Greetings NAAHP Colleagues,

International Service Learning has reduced our Spring Break teams.  We have
a special new program to Panama.  Please let your students know about these
opportunities.

Our New Panama Program information is available at this URL
<http://www.islonline.org/flyers/Panama_Spring_Break_2009.pdf>
http://www.islonline.org/flyers/Panama_Spring_Break_2009.pdf

PANAMA - March 28- April 5, 2009 - $1585 - $1385

Other great opportunities reduced $100:

March 7-15 Nicaragua - Dental

March 14 - 22 Costa Rica - Gen. Med

March 14 - 22 Belize - Gen. Med

March 14 - 22 Nicaragua - Gen. Med

March 21 - 29 Belize - Gen. Med

March 21 - 29 Dominican Republic - Gen. Med

March 28 - April 5 Nicaragua - Gen. Med

March 28 - April 5 Belize - Gen. Med

Our 2008-2009 Schedule is available on our website at
<http://www.islonline.org/> www.ISLonline.org .  Just click on Team
Schedule.  We have teams scheduled throughout the year.

Please consider sending this information to your students.

Thanks to our students helping us staff these teams we estimate we'll be
serving approximately 35,000 of the underserved with varying levels of
health care-thanks for the partnership!

More info at www.ISLonline.org.

ISL sends medical/dent/opt/public health/PT/vet/pharmaceutical teams to
countries in Latin America, Central America, and Africa.  We include
pre-health students on our teams as a way of preparing the next generation
of international medical caregivers.  Students receive supervised hands-on
experience, health related seminars, and financial sponsorship.

Listings of university, professional, and student references available upon
request.  Over a 14 year period we've fielded over three hundred teams and
annually provide health care for 15,000 of the underserved.

Please consider placing the attached information on your list serve for
pre-health students and forwarding to any appropriate pre-health student
organizations.  For professional/program references and information, please
contact me directly [log in to unmask] (361-549-6035) or see our web site
at www.ISLonline.org.

Sincerely,

Michael Birnbaum, Executive Director

International Service Learning

Members Texas Association of Advisors for the Health Professions and GHEC.

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".