FYI

International Service Learning has a full schedule for September Health
Professions Teams to:

AFRICA, the CARIBBEAN, CENTRAL AMERICA, MEXICO, SOUTH AMERICA

August 24-September 13 to Tanzania

September 5-18

 (Costa Rica/Nicaragua, Peru, Costa Rica/Panama, Nicaragua, Belize,
Dominican Republic, NC Mexico)

September 5-18

Special Costa Rica Hike for Humanity Team.

September 12-25

(Costa Rica/Nicaragua, Nicaragua, Belize, Costa Rica/Panama, NC Mexico,
Panama)

FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE FOR ALL TRIPS.  CONTACT ISL

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Our 2009 Schedule is available on our website at
<http://www.islonline.org/> www.ISLonline.org .  Just click on Team
Schedule.  We have teams scheduled throughout the year.

Please consider sending this information to your students along with the
attached flyer.

Thanks to our students helping us staff these teams we estimate we'll be
serving approximately 35,000 of the underserved with varying levels of
health care-thanks for the partnership!

More info at www.ISLonline.org.

ISL sends medical/dent/opt/public health/PT/vet/pharmaceutical teams to
countries in Latin America, Central America, and Africa.  We include
pre-health students on our teams as a way of preparing the next generation
of international medical caregivers.  Students receive supervised hands-on
experience, health related seminars, and financial sponsorship.

Listings of university, professional, and student references available upon
request.  Over a 14 year period we've fielded over three hundred teams and
annually provide health care for 15,000 of the underserved.

Please consider placing the attached information on your list serve for
pre-health students and forwarding to any appropriate pre-health student
organizations.  For professional/program references and information, please
contact me directly [log in to unmask] (361-549-6035) or see our web site
at www.ISLonline.org.

Sincerely,

Michael Birnbaum, Executive Director

International Service Learning

Members Texas Association of Advisors for the Health Professions and GHEC.

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".