FYI.

From: James Polulach [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 6:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Cc: Ben Olivieri; L.Wood-Hill
Subject: Kaplan MCAT Class starting May 9th - Please email to all your
contacts, thank you!!!!!!

Dear Future Med School student,

Thinking of taking the MCAT soon?  If so, Kaplan is hosting a class at
Hunter College for Hunter Students.  Why Kaplan?  We promise that you will
'Prep smarter, score higher - guaranteed or your money back!'  Kaplan will
provide you with the most personalized prep experience, unmatched expertise
and guaranteed results.

Hunter students receive a 30% discount for this class (total price: $1330).
The sessions will start May 9th and end in time for August and September
test dates. (if you need to miss a class, no problem, make it up anytime,
anywhere in another Kaplan class or online)  The class will meet Saturdays
and Sundays at 1pm till 4pm.   This class is filling up fast so please call
ASAP to reserve your seat if you want to prep this summer!!!!  Contact us
about our installment billing plan too!!!

Here is a quick look at just some of the features of a Kaplan MCAT course
you will receive:

* Unlimited access to all 8 AAMC practice exams on computer

* 11 additional full-length, computer-based practice MCATs

* MCAT Smart Reports: personalized performance feedback

* Instructors who scored in the 90th percentile or higher on the MCAT

* High-quality home-study materials with over 11,000 practice items on
computer

Kaplan MCAT Class @ Hunter College

May 9th - August 11th

Saturdays and Sundays @ 1pm - 4pm

Click <http://store.kaptest.com/shoppingcart.jhtml?classids=1000832550>
here to enroll or call James Polulach @ 212 590 2819 or 1-800-KAP-TEST.

Good luck on your MCAT preparation and we look forward to seeing you in our
classes soon!

Regards,

James

James Polulach|Director of Campus Marketing - Manhattan |  212 590 2819

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".