From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 8:30 PM
Subject: RE: Examkrackers Early Enrollment Deadline Wednesday Dec 3rd
To: John Creegan <[log in to unmask]>

Hi John,

I think that would be something that is possible depending on the number of
students who are interested in taking our course and whether Hunter College
would be able to provide us rooms for the course. As for the discount for
other locations, we allow our students to attend any class in the country
with their Examkrackers ID so they are not locked in to one location so your
members could sign up for the Hunter College location and still go to other
locations around the city.

If we can get somewhere around 15 students or more definitely interested in
taking the Examkrackers course at Hunter College for the summer, I think
this is definitely possible. If you could ask your members and get a list of
students names and emails who would take our course if we matched Kaplan's
discount, we can go from there.

Please call me if you have any questions. You can reach me on my cell at
646-707-4777.

Thanks,

Xiaosong