We are delighted to welcome Roszell Mack III as the new Pre-Business Advisor for the Dean’s office of the School of Arts & Sciences with additional responsibilities through the Office of Institutional Advancement on raising funds to support business-rela
FYI. In case anyone has an interest in business combined with health.

We are delighted to welcome Roszell Mack III to Hunter as the new Pre-Business Advisor for the Dean’s office of the School of Arts & Sciences with additional responsibilities through the Office of Institutional Advancement on raising funds to support business-related initiatives for our students.  The newly created part-time position is meant to provide a formal advisory resource for undergraduates who wish to pursue further education in business administration.

Mack is a co-founder of and Partner in Ascend Venture Group, LLC, a New York City-based private equity firm.  Ascend was founded in 2000 by Mack and three former colleagues from Goldman, Sachs & Co. who successfully invested as a coordinated angel group from 1996 to 1999.

Mack has a deep interest in education and has been an investor in for-profit education and technology companies at Ascend since its founding.  Mack has served as an advisor and board member to numerous public and private companies and is currently a board member of two for-profit education companies:  ClassLink Inc. and Tabula Digita, Inc.  Prior to co-founding Ascend, Mack was an investment banker for more than ten years.

A native of Lexington, Kentucky, Mack earned a Master in Business Administration degree from Harvard Business School.  Mack also holds a Bachelor of Arts in Engineering Sciences (Chemical) from Yale University.  Mr. Mack serves on the board of trustees of The Edwin Gould Foundation for Children as well as the board of the National Association of Investment Companies.

Roszell Mack’s office is located in Room 814 Hunter East for the time being; his email address is [log in to unmask] and phone number is 212-772-4825.    His assistant is Joshua Hill ([log in to unmask]; 212 772 5247).  I hope that you will inform students that Roszell Mack is now here and eager to assist them with their plans for Business School and plans for professions in the business world.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".