From: Shariffa Durrant [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 10:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Community Service

Hello Ms. Woodhill,

I know for the pre-health Post-bacc program we need to have 15 hours of
Hunter community service. Do you know of anyone who is looking for any extra
help in their departments/clubs/organization or anyone looking for a study
partner for BIO 102 for the Final Exam that could count towards these hours?
Please let me know if I can help. Also, if you have any suggestions on any
activities I could do in order to get the community service hours, please
let me know. I appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Shariffa Durrant

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".