“Meet the Foundations”
This is an event for any upper classman undergraduate student interested in pregtigious awards AND
for premed undergrads who are currently freshmen and who are interested in the Humanities in Medicine Program at Mt. Sinai (see link) Please see me if you are interested in either of these programs.

http://www.mountsinai.org/Education/School%20of%20Medicine/Degrees%20and%20Programs/Humanities%20and%20Medicine%20Early%20Acceptance%20Program

“Meet the Foundations”

Monday, April 27 6pm

At the Macaulay Building

Every year Macaulay hosts an evening with representatives from prestigious national scholarships and fellowships.  This is your chance to rub elbows with representatives from the Fulbright, Ford, Mitchell, National Science Foundation, Humanities in Medicine and Jonas Salk organizations.

If you have never considered a prestigious fellowship, this is the time to learn about the opportunities available.  If you are already thinking of applying, this is your chance to meet the individuals who make the decisions and those who have won the fellowships in the past.

We will begin with a series of short presentations by each representative, and then move into our reading room and allow you the opportunity to mingle for a while with the representatives and ask further questions.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

35 West 67th Street, between Central Park West and Columbus

Refreshments will be served.

Please RSVP to [log in to unmask] if you plan to attend.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".