Every year hundreds of students applying to veterinary school are not
accepted. For many of these applicants, the reason they were not accepted
was their GPA. At Drexel University we have two programs that have been very
successful in helping these students improve their academic credentials for
the next admission cycle. The Veterinary Medical Science (VMS) program is a
one-year, post-bac program, while the Master of Laboratory Animal Science
(MLAS) program is a two-year graduate program. Every year, more than 80% of
graduates of these two programs have been accepted to accredited veterinary
schools. Please have your pre-vet students who have not been accepted to vet
school in fall of 2009 contact me. Classes for both our programs start in
August 2009. Thanks.

Julian Mesina, DVM, Ph.D.

Director, Animal Science Programs

Drexel University College of Medicine

Mail Stop 1009, Room 4215 NCB

245 N 15th St., Philadelphia PA 19102

Tel. 215-762-8407

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".