For those of you who are interested in public health issues and outreach this will be a unique and fun opportunity to work with others on disseminating information on the swine flu with a group of like-minded individuals.

From: Lynne Holden [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 1:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Urgent-Community Health Ambassador Outreach

Dear MIM Community Health Ambassadors,

The MIM Team is asking for your help to spread the correct facts

about the Swine Flu. We will be forming street teams at 4 locations--2
in the Bronx and 2 in Harlem on Wednesday, April 29 from 6pm-8pm.

In order to participate, you must undergo mandatory training in person  or via teleconference.
You will be given other materials on-site. Please register for a shift at http://healthambassadoroutreach.eventbrite.com

TRAINING SESSIONS

1-On-site Monday, April 27, 2009

City College
NAC Building
-Aronow Theatre
160 Convent Avenue at 138th Street

6pm-8:30pm

Teleconference Training (Three)

1-Monday, April 27, 2009
10pm EST-10:45pm EST
Call-In Number: 718-290-9983

Guest PIN: 149924#

2-Tuesday, April 28, 2009
10:15pm EST-11:00pm EST
Call-In Number: 718-290-9983
Guest PIN: 149924#

3- Wednesday, April 29, 2009
9:00am EST-9:45am EST
Call-In Number: 718-290-9983

Guest PIN: 149924#

Slides with information will be posted on
http://medicalmentor.ning.com/

EVENT

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 from 6pm-8pm.
Please register at
http://healthambassadoroutreach.eventbrite.com

EVENT LOCATIONS

Bronx-On the corner outside the subway stations

Gunhill Road and White Plains Road (#2 train)

Jerome Avenue and Mosholu (#4 train)

Harlem-On the corner outside the subway stations

125th and Lenox Avenues (#2 train)

125th and St. Nicholas (A and D train)

We need your help! Spread the word. Thank you in advance.

Expect the best,
Dr. Holden

P.S. I look forward to working with you to help our community during
this crisis. Please register at http://healthambassadoroutreach.eventbrite.com

--
Lynne Holden, MD
Executive Director, Mentoring in Medicine

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".