FYI.

Trinity School of Medicine has scheduled an information seminar at the
Westin New York-Times Square on Saturday, June 13 at 1pm.  (see attached
flyer).  I will be coming to town a few days prior to the seminar to visit
with area pre-med advisors to introduce myself and our M.D. program.  Please
let me know if you have a few minuets available on Thursday, June 11 or
Friday, June 12.  I have also attached a list of our distinctions for your
review.  Most advisors like to see a quick bullet list of what sets our
program apart from other programs.

I also ask for any assistance you can provide in helping to spread the word
to your pre-med students regarding the information seminar, so that they can
make plans to attend.  The attached flyer announcing the seminar can easily
be forwarded to your list serve of pre-med students or printed and posted in
a high traffic area.  Many times I set up a small table in the Biology
building and pass out flyers as students come and go to classes.  Please
advise me on the best outreach plan according to Hunter's summer schedule.

I look forward to hearing from you and planning a great visit to Hunter!

Regards,

Kellie Marksberry
Associate Director of Admissions
Trinity School of Medicine

12600 Deerfield Parkway
Suite 100
Alpharetta, GA  30004

682-224-9868 - Cell
678-762-3232- Office
817-386-7978- Fax

www.trinityschoolofmedicine.org

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".