_____

From: Estella L. Forbes [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 4:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Potential Volunteer Position at Weill Cornell

Good day Ms Wood-Hill:

I am a research coordinator at Weill Cornell's Dept of Cardiothoracic
Surgery. We are currently looking into taking on a student volunteer to
assist with our clinical surgical database. The person would work 2-3 days
weekly or for up to 10 hours a week entering data for new and existing
patients.

We seek someone who is interested in clinical research and would be curious
to gain exposure to a clinical research setting. Please let me know what
other information you may need to provide your students or you may provide
them my contact information so that I may field any and all questions they
may have.

This is a non-paid volunteer opportunity.

Thanks and Sincerely:
Estella Forbes

Estella Forbes
Clinical Research Coordinator
Cardiothoracic Surgery
Ph: 212-746-4528
Fax: 212-746-8223
Email: [log in to unmask]

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".