The prerequisite for this course is Chem 224, orgo II (do not need to have had the lab).  Interested students should contact me directly as I need to clear you for permission to register for this course.  Students who need an upper division science course for the fall should take this course as it is currently undersubscribed.  This is a good choice for anyone going to medical school or pharmacy or dental school.

There's a relatively new chemistry course, CHEM 388 - Current Topics, that is to be taught by Dr. Kawamura. I was wondering if you could possibly send out an e-mail about this course to pre-med students and especially to Biochemistry majors that would like to take this course as an elective course.
Here's the course description as is on esims:
Pharmacogenomics, toxicogenomics, data mining, chemical proteomics, and combinatorial chemistry. This course will cover fundamental principles and applications of molecular tools for biomedical research. Special emphasis is on the applications of genomic tools, such as DNA microarray, for biomedical and toxicological studies. 3 credits, Tu and Fri 10:10-11:25AM.
I really appreciate it!

Thank You,
Daniil Shimonov

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".