Cathi Ford

Director of Marketing, Graduate Programs

The Princeton Review, Manhattan and Bronx

594 Broadway, Suite 501 | New York, NY 10012

p: 212.925.6447 | f: 917.386.2694

 <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] |
<http://www.princetonreview.com> www.princetonreview.com

Save $200 on you MCAT Course!

From now until October 1st, MCAT courses at The Princeton Review are $200
off.  Get an early start on preparing for the April or May MCAT, and save
money!

Why The Princeton Review?

-105 hours of instruction: far more than any other course

-17 practice exams: 9 from The Princeton Review, plus access to all 8 AAMC
tests

-5 specialized instructors, each certified in separate components of the
MCAT

-Satisfaction Guaranteed

-Our students improve their scores by an average of 10 points, according to
an independent study.

Visit www.princetonreview.com/mcat to take advantage of this offer.

Free Practice MCAT Practice Test

Join The Princeton Review on Saturday, October 17th for Free Test Fest.
We'll be at Hunter College providing a free, full-length practice MCAT in
realistic conditions.  Find out how you would score if you took the test
today, and get a detailed, diagnostic score report.

The following week, we'll be offering Free Scores Back Consultations, where
a Princeton Review expert will give you personalized feedback and help you
decide how you should prepare for the real thing, whether it be tutoring, a
classroom course, or on your own.

Visit www.princetonreview.com/GradTestFest for more information and to
register.

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".