$10/hr

Bloomberg for Mayor 2009 is seeking students interested in politics and government who want to take an active role in supporting the Mayor’s re-election campaign.  Students will gain valuable work experience, while being immersed in an exciting and fast-paced campaign during an important time for New York CityThis opportunity will allow students to gain political experience and expose them to how campaigns communicate with voters.

Job Description

  • Qualified students will participate in our voter outreach program.  They will have one-on-one contact with voters on a daily basis and will learn about neighborhood issues, voter interaction, and campaign strategy.

  • Interested applicants should be well-spoken, persuasive, confident and hard working.

  • Students will be based around New York City at offices in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island.

  • We are looking to fill paid (hourly) positions.

  • Applicants must be available to work evenings and weekends.

  • We will gladly provide recommendations and fill out any paperwork required for school credit.

If you are interested, please email a resume to [log in to unmask]

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".