PEER HEALTH EXCHANCE WILL MEET IN THE DEAN'S CONFERENCE (819East bldg) ROOM
TOMORROW, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1ST FROM NOON-2PM.  Please attend or contact
Dacia Read (email address below) for more information.

Again this fall, I'd like to ask for your help again in spreading the word
about PHE's volunteer opportunities for Hunter students by forwarding
publicity emails to the Pre-Health list-servs/interested students and
allowing PHE volunteers to advertise PHE in the Pre-Health office. If you
are able to help in this way please let me know so that I can have Hunter
student volunteers follow-up with you soon by providing you with these
materials.

Finally, Hunter PHE would like to host an info session at noon on Tuesday,
September 1, but were told that they will not be able to reserve rooms on
campus until after the re-chartering process is complete late next week.  I
know that Maria was able to use the Pre-Health Conference room for a PHE
event last Fall with your support, do you think it is possible for PHE to
again use that space to provide interested Hunter students with an
opportunity to learn more about PHE on Tuesday afternoon? I look forward to
hearing your thoughts and thank you in advance!

Take Care,

Dacia

Dacia Read
NYC Program Manager
Peer Health Exchange, Inc.
1460 Broadway, Suite 5-24D
New York, NY 10036
Office: 212.735.2883
Blackberry: 347.439.4315
Fax: 212.735.4131
www.peerhealthexchange.org

The mission of Peer Health Exchange is to give teenagers the knowledge and
skills they need to make healthy decisions. We do this by training college
students to teach a comprehensive health curriculum in public high schools
that lack health education.