over 100 universities on our teams.  To view a printable flier with more
information on these health trips, click
<http://www.islonline.org/flyers/ISL_Jan_flyer.pdf>  here (PDF file). For
additional information, please visit our web site at www.islonline.org
<http://www.islonline.org/>

Additionally, we are looking for students to be representatives on campus as
a way of earning a free trip. We can also set up a trip for your school or
organization. If you are interested in being a rep or setting up a team or
putting a group together please contact  Kyle Winston at [log in to unmask]
or 361-334-9690.

We still have space available on the following teams:

Before Christmas (for quarter schools)

Dec. 12-20 - Costa Rica, Nicaragua

Dec. 12-22 - Costa Rica/Nicaragua, Costa Rica

Dec. 13-21 - North Central Mexico

After Christmas (for semester schools)

Dec. 26- Jan. 3 - North Central Mexico

Dec. 26-Jan. 8 -Costa Rica/Nicaragua, Costa Rica/Panama, Dominican Republic

Dec. 28-Jan. 17 - Tanzania

January 2010

Jan. 2-10 - Panama, Belize, Costa Rica/Nicaragua

Jan. 3-11 - Mexico

Jan. 4-13 - Costa Rica - Globalization (see  <http://www.islonline.org/>
www.ISLonline.org)

Jan. 10-18 - Panama

 <http://www.islonline.org/flyers/Dec_teams_flyer.pdf>  To view a printable
flier with more information on these health trips, click here (PDF file).
For more information or visit our website at www.ISLonline.org
<http://www.islonline.org/> .  Financial aid available for all trips.
Contact ISL about setting up a team and reducing your trip cost.

Our 2009-2010 Schedule is available on our website at www.ISLonline.org
<http://www.islonline.org/>  .  Just click on Team Schedule.  We have teams
scheduled throughout the year.

If you have any questions please contact Pepper Tucker at

Please consider placing the information on your list serve for pre-health
students and forwarding to any appropriate pre-health student organizations.

 For professional/program references and information, please contact Pepper
Tucker at [log in to unmask], 816-767-0481 or see our web site at
www.ISLonline.org <http://www.islonline.org/> .

Sincerely,

Michael Birnbaum, Executive Director

International Service Learning

Members Texas Association of Advisors for the Health Professions and GHEC.

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".