MENTORING IN MEDICINE, INC.

4th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
�Yes, I Can be a Health Care Professional!�

Date:  **Saturday, December 5, 2009**

Time:  8am-2pm

            Registration/Continental Breakfast begins at 8:00am

            Conference begins promptly at 9:00am

Place: Frederick Douglass Academy I

            2581 Adam Clayton Powell Boulevard (also 7th Ave.)

            Between 148th and 150th (free parking in lot)

            By subway:  #3 to the last stop, �A� train to 145th Street

Who:  Students (3rd grade through 12th grade), College Students,     Caregivers, Health Professional Students, Educators, Community    Members and Practicing Health Professionals

Cost:  FREE

Office Hours (for students already enrolled at Hunter or Hunter alumni)

*	M,Tu,Wed,Th 10:00-12:30
*	M,Tu, Th 2:00-4:30
*	Fri 10:00-12:00

Please see our website http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/studentservices/prehealth/postba   for further information.  We would be happy to answer other questions via email.  Information sessions regarding the postbaccalaureate certificate program are offered through Hunter's Welcome Center.  Please see our website for upcoming sessions.

Mrs.Wood-Hill
Director, Prehealth Professions Advising Programs
Hunter College of CUNY
695 Park Ave, E812
NY, NY 10065
212-772-5121
FAX: 212-772-5138
http://studentservices.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth.htm

Join the premedinfo-L listserv!http://hunter.listserv.cuny.edu

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".