Please RSVP to me directly as the spots are filling quickly!

Dean Watts of Columbia's postbacc program has graciously invited Hunter
students to join them for their annual medical school fair.  The location
and some of the Dean's who will be attending are listed below.  I will need
you to RSVP for this event as Dean Watts will need to give Columbia security
a list of names.  Please let me know by February 1st.  She has room for
about 40 students so it will be first come, first served for the RSVP. If
you sign up and find out you cannot attend for some reason PLEASE LET ME
KNOW-do not just not show; there will be students who will be waiting to
attend as I am sure we will have a huge response.  This is the first time we
have been invited and I'd like to make a good impression and make this
available for as many students as possible.  Thanks!

Postbaccalaureate Med school fair:     Friday, February 5th, 2010

Lerner Hall Auditorium on the Columbia Campus (@ 115th Street and Broadway)
2-5 PM

for non-Columbia Students

Deans who will be in attendance as of yesterday:

Asher

Betsey

Mailman School of Public Health

Benvenger

Deborah A.

Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine

Berg

Nicholas

University of Minnesota\'s Combined MD/PhD Training Program

Brooks

Elizabeth

Jefferson Medical College

Canterbury

Randolph J.

University of Virginia School of Medicine

Carlson Sternglass

Sara

The Medical School for International Health

Collins

Charles

University of Cincinnati College of Medicine

DeOliveira

Dr. Shushawna

SUNY Downstate College of Medicine

Essman

Christian

Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine

Gerber

Dr. Marcia

State University of NY Downstate College of Medicine

Gessner

Ira

University of Florida College of Medicine

Kramer

Meryle

UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School

Mills

Betsy

St. George\'s Universtiy School of Medicine

Montano

Liliana

Weill Cornell Medical College

Ruiz

Robert

University of Michigan Medical School

Watkins

Paula

UMDNJ-School of Osteopathic Medicine

Office Hours (for students already enrolled at Hunter or Hunter alumni)

*	M,Tu,Wed,Th 10:00-12:00
*	M,Tu, Th 2:00-4:00
*	Fri 10:00-12:00

Please see our website
http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/studentservices/prehealth/postba   for further
information.  We would be happy to answer other questions via email.
Information sessions regarding the postbaccalaureate certificate program are
offered through Hunter's Welcome Center.  Please see our website for
upcoming sessions.

Mrs.Wood-Hill
Director, Prehealth Professions Advising Programs
Hunter College of CUNY
695 Park Ave, E812
NY, NY 10065
212-772-5121
FAX: 212-772-5138
http://studentservices.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth.htm

Join the premedinfo-L listserv!http://hunter.listserv.cuny.edu

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".