I cannot vouch for the content of this material but it is free and so should
offer everyone an opportunity to have some MCAT practice at no cost!  Please
let me know what you think of it.

  _____

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael
Simonov
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 5:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MCAT Preparation

To Whom It May Concern,

I am an undergraduate at the University of Michigan, and I am the creator of
the website mcatquestionaday.com <http://mcatquestionaday.com/> .  The site
provides students preparing for the MCAT with over 600 free MCAT-style
questions.  Many universities, such as the University of Michigan and the
University of Florida, use the website and find it very helpful.  Perhaps
your pre-health students would find it helpful.  Perhaps, the following
message could be forwarded to your students:

----------------------

Free MCAT Preparation Website!

MCAT Question a Day provides one free MCAT-style question per day, sent
directly to your email.  The site also contains a database of over 600
questions that can assist you in your MCAT preparation.

Go to http://www.mcatquestionaday.com <http://www.mcatquestionaday.com/>  to
sign up!

Best Wishes,

Michael Simonov

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".