I was wondering if I could impose on you to send another message to the
pre-health students. We are planning on holding an information session
regarding becoming an EMT. Mark Sueyoshi, another fellow eboarder, and I
recently completed the EMT course and would like to bring in our former
instructor for an informational session about becoming an EMT. Please see
below for our notice and description of the session.

Thank you in advance,

Alan

-------------- Message Begins ------------------------

The Pre-Health Post-Bacc Club of Hunter College presents...

An EMT Infosession

Are you looking for volunteering opportunities in healthcare? Have you
always wanted to wear a uniform, use a siren and save lives? Well, look no
further.

The Pre-Health Post-Bacc Club of Hunter College will be hosting an
information session for anyone interested in becoming an Emergency Medical
Technician (EMT). The session will be led by Fred Kneitel, Administrator of
Brooklyn College Emergency Medical Services and EMTinstructor.

The session will cover the following.

1. What is exactly is an EMT and what are their duties?
2. What is the process for becoming an EMT?
3. What can students expect in terms of courseload and what they will learn
during the course?
4. Benefits of being an EMT in regards to the med school application
process.
5. Day in the life of an EMT.
6. Where can students take an EMT training course.

The session will be on Tuesday, March 9th in the evening (most likely around
8:00pm). Room and details to follow.

If you are interested in attending, please RSVP with either Alan Shum
([log in to unmask]) or Mark Sueyoshi ([log in to unmask]).

We look forward to seeing you there.

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".