FYI

Subject: Nursing Home Looking for Chinese-Speaking Physicians and Nurses

Hi Mrs. Wood-Hill,

I am working part-time at Crown Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Brooklyn and we are experiencing an influx in Asian patients, particularly Cantonese-speaking patients. Therefore, we are looking to diversify our team of medical staff by recruiting physicians, nurses, and nurse's aides who are able to speak Cantonese and/or Mandarin. I would appreciate it if you can send this out to any medical professionals who you may know. Also, it would be great if you could forward this to your pre-health listserv as well as the nursing listserv (if such exists). Although the listserv will include students who are in the process of obtaining their degree, perhaps they can forward the message to any professional they may know.

We may be looking for Cantonese- and/or Mandarin-speaking volunteers, but our top priority is recruiting licensed medical professionals.

Please direct all inquiries to Richard Pottinger, MHA at  [log in to unmask]
   .

Thank you very much,
Karen Tu

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail [log in to unmask]"">to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".