-----Original Message-----
From: Prelaw Listserv [
mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Elise Jaffe
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 9:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The Roosevelt Institute is looking for new chapter leaders

The Roosevelt Institute (www.rooseveltcampusnetwork.org <
http://www.rooseveltcampusnetwork.org/> ) is looking for new chapter leaders, who are committed to public service and progressive public policy advocacy.

We are the nation's first and only student think tank, connecting more than 80 college chapters and over 8,500 students and alumni to a vibrant series of programs that engage them in discussing progressive values, empower them to develop public policy, and promote their ideas to policymakers at all levels of government. Roosevelt members are granted access to a wide range of opportunities including policy and legislative impact trainings, access to national conferences, and opportunities to publish in both regional and national policy journals.

Our Policy Centers include Education, Defense and Diplomacy, Economics and Development, Health Care, Energy and Environment, and Equal Justice/Human Rights.

For my part, I was the founder of the Hunter College Chapter, and I am currently serving on the national staff as the Northeast Regional Coordinator, supervising the 23 chapters in New England, New York, and New Jersey. I'm also a graduating senior, and we are looking for new and dedicated members to take on a leadership role in the Hunter Chapter.

Please let me know if you are interested, and I would be happy to set up a time to meet and chat about your involvement.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Joe Eastman
Northeast Regional Coordinator
Roosevelt Institute | Campus Network
 <
mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]  <http://www.rooseveltcampusnetwork.org> www.rooseveltcampusnetwork.org
(347) 307-0775

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PRELAW-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PRELAW-L".

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail [log in to unmask]"">to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".