Please RSVP to Daniel Lha, not me!  Thanks

As the Prehealth Post-bac Volunteer Co-chair, I'd like to welcome you to a
special event on Saturday, 4/10 between 10AM and 2PM.

Who: We will be working with an organization called World Vision
(www.worldvision.org).

What: The event will involve assisting in one area called the Storehouse, which
provides items such as clothing, school supplies, and toiletries to children and
families in need in the greater New York area. We are looking for a group of
about 10 people to do sorting and restocking activities.

When: 4/10, 10AM to 2PM

Where: 885 East 138th Street Bronx NY 10454.

Directions:
1. Take the # 6 train to Cypress Avenue Stop
2. Take the left-hand staircase out of the subway station; you will exit onto
138th Street
3. Go under the Bruckner Expressway, headed east on 138th Street
4. After crossing Bruckner, continue walking to the 2nd intersection, Rose Feiss
Blvd / Walnut Avenue
5. The Storehouse is the brick building on the Northeast corner of Walnut Avenue
and E 138th Street

Please RSVP at: [log in to unmask]. If you have any questions, please email
me. Thanks all!

Dan <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail [log in to unmask]"">to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".