Hi:  We still need two more folks for this very worthwhile event!!!! Please volunteer and make a commitment to help others less fortunate.  Mrs. Wood-Hill

From: Derrick Yuen [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 2:46 PM
To: L.Wood-Hill
Subject: Come Volunteer with Us this Saturday! We need your help!

Hi Ms. Wood-Hill,

We're still looking for 2 people to fill up all of our spots for this great volunteer event. Can you forward this to the Pre-Med list?

Thanks,
Derrick

We need your help!

Come Volunteer with the Pre-Health Post-Bacc Club - Saturday, 4/10

Who: We will be working with an organization called World Vision (www.worldvision.org). World Vision is a humanitarian charity organization dedicated to working with children, families, and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice.

What:
The event will involve assisting in one area called the
Storehouse, which provides items such as clothing, school supplies, and toiletries to children and families in need in the greater New York area. We are looking for a group of people to help with various activities in the Storehouse so that necessary supplies can get to families in need.

When:
4/10, 10AM - 2PM

Please RSVP at: [log in to unmask].
If you have any questions, please email Dan. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail [log in to unmask]"">to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".