VMCAS is looking for students to test their new application.  Any pre-vet student who is interested should contact them at [log in to unmask] ASAP!!

Subject: [HLTHPROF] VMCAS APPLICATION TESTERS NEEDED!!!

Greetings,

The 2011 VMCAS application will launch early June 2010. Before we launch this year’s application, we are asking prehealth advisors and school admissions staff to assist us in testing the application.

If you also know of applicants that would like to take part, please forward them this message. This is an excellent opportunity for them to familiarize themselves with the application prior to the roll-out in June.  We will open the application for testing as soon as a week from now and will test for approximately two weeks.

To sign up for testing, please send an email as soon as possible to [log in to unmask] with your name and your email address. Please put “Application Tester” in the subject line. Testers will be contacted with instructions once the application is ready.

Please help us deliver a top-notch product. Your input is invaluable.

If you have any questions, then please contact us at [log in to unmask] or on the Student & Advisor Hotline at our toll-free number

1 (877) 866-2740.

Thank you for your assistance.

Thanks,

VMCAS

1101 Vermont Ave, NW #301

Washington, DC 20005

[log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

(Toll Free) 877- 862- 2740

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail [log in to unmask]"">to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".