Here are the details.

Who: You
What: Foreign Medical School Event
When: Monday, May 10, 2010
Where: Hunter West, Room 214
Why: This is your chance to learn more about SGU and hear from SGU graduates about their experiences.

We will have food and drinks at the event as well. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP with Alan ([log in to unmask]) or Mark ([log in to unmask])

Thank You!

The Post-Bacc Pre-Health Club of Hunter College

Mrs.Wood-Hill
Director, Prehealth Professions Advising Programs
Hunter College of CUNY
695 Park Ave, E812
NY, NY 10065
212-772-5121