Good Evening Ms. Wood-Hill,

This is recent Hunter Alumna, Marissa Lombardo. Would it be possible for you
to forward the following information to the pre-med list serve? Thank you so
much!

Hello Fellow Future Medical Students,

My name is Marissa Lombardo. I am a recent Hunter graduate who has completed
her pre-med course work alongside my Cultural Anthropology/Special Honors
double major. Before I enter medical school in the Fall of 2011, I will be
available as an Organic Chemistry tutor. I have taken both Organic Chemistry
1 & 2 w/ lab at Hunter College with Professors Santoro and Kawamura
respectively. I received a grade of A+ in both my lecture and lab sections
and have experience tutoring Organic Chemistry to several students
throughout my time at Hunter.

I charge only $15 an hour and have a really flexible schedule that allows me
to meet with students at their personal convenience inside or out of the
Hunter College campus. I have already taken my MCAT and I am currently
applying to medical school, therefore, I can offer some advice on these
processes as well. If interested in scheduling a meeting, please contact me
anytime at  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
Thank you and have a great day!
--
Marissa Lombardo
Phi Beta Kappa

Marissa Lombardo
Phi Beta Kappa
Thomas Hunter Honors
Hunter College
New York, New York

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".