http://www.peerhealthexchange.org/community/index.php?pn=application

JOB OPPORTUNITIES

New York City Program Associate

Start Date:  June 2010

Locations:  New York, NY

Description
Peer Health Exchange (PHE) is a national non-profit organization whose mission is to give teenagers the knowledge and skills they need to make healthy decisions. We do this by training college students to teach a comprehensive health curriculum in public high schools that lack health education. Since our founding in 2003, we have trained 2,500 college student volunteers to deliver effective health education to over 25,000 public high school students in New York City, Boston, Chicago, the San Francisco Bay Area, and Los Angeles. By 2012, our goal is to have trained 10,000 college students to reach 100,000 public high school students across eight cities, empowering these teens to make healthy decisions and building a strong base for future growth.

The primary responsibilities of the PHE New York City Program Associate will be to assist with the development, management, growth, and evaluation of the New York City Program and to assist the New York City Executive Director. The New York City Program Associate reports to the New York City Executive Director.

This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package.

Responsibilities
The PHE New York City Program Associate will:

Qualifications
Peer Health Exchange is looking for someone who:

Contact
Please submit a resume, a cover letter, and a writing sample (your best non-fiction writing, 3 pages or less) to the following email address:[log in to unmask]. Only candidates who submit all three materials will be considered for the position. More information about Peer Health Exchange can be found at www.peerhealthexchange.org.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail [log in to unmask]"">to:"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".