Blank

Hi everyone:  I just wanted you to know that I have decided to take early retirement and will be leaving Hunter as of September 17th.  I have enjoyed working with all of you!   Kelly Gentry is on board and will do everything possible to help you.  Please make her feel welcome!!  There will be many administrative changes going on in regards to the functioning of my office that I am not able to share with you but Kelly is here and is excited about working with you as you move forward.  Please remember to be polite, to be patient, to be helpful and to be confident in her advice.  She has been doing a super job so far, especially while I was out sick these past few weeks.  I know that this a difficult time of year for those of you applying but please do not panic and overwhelm our office with personal requests.  We are going to work diligently to ensure a seamless transition and with your help this will be a painless process.   God bless and good luck to you all.

Mrs.Wood-Hill
Director, Prehealth Professions Advising Programs
Hunter College of CUNY
695 Park Ave, E812
NY, NY 10065
212-772-5121