They are looking for 2-4 students.  Please reply directly to Melissa Burnside [log in to unmask].  Only mature, focused and responsible students should apply!

From: Melissa Burnside [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 4:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Community Mapping- Project Opportunity

Lolita,

Do you think you can recruit 2 - students to assist with this?

Thanks.

--
Melissa N. Burnside, MHS

Project Manager
Bronx Science & Health Opportunities Partnership (BxSHOP)
NCMHD Center of Excellence, Project EXPORT
Bronx Center to Reduce and Eliminate Ethnic & Racial Health Disparities
Department of Family and Social Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue, Mazer 104
Bronx, NY 10461

Phone: (718)-430-2657
Fax:     (718)-430-3729
Email: [log in to unmask]

"Never in our history have human beings enjoyed such good health; but never have so many persons suffered or died prematurely because of hunger, poverty, and avoidable diseases, and never have inequities in health been so deep and so evident" - Giovanni Berlinguer