Good Morning! REMINDER: Walk-in Hours with Kelly for this week: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 10:30am-12:30pm and 2:30pm-4:15pm We are officially moving to electronic files so for those of you who started in Spring 2010, Summer 2010 or Fall 2010 please fill out this form: We also have new electronic forms for professors to use when you request a course evaluation. Please remind them of that when you request it. They have the access and log on information and if they don't they can contact me. We are moving away from paper and would like to eliminate the paper evaluation forms completely. Another Reminder: When requesting recommendation letters have them e-mailed to [log in to unmask] All documents, application requests, Committee letter requests, etc should go to [log in to unmask] DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO KELLY GENTRY or DR. PHILLIPS (unless you are told otherwise). If you are requesting a recommendation from someone outside of the University and they are uncomfortable emailing it to [log in to unmask] they can also fax it to 646-224-9585. We receive those faxes electronically, not by paper. Please request that people do not send in paper recommendations for your file; we are trying to save some trees! Website: The new pre-health website should be up and running very soon. Have a great week!