We just wanted to provide some clarification about the new appointment system:

The date of the appointment is listed on the top. Make sure you are selecting the right date for your appointment. Select the specific appointment time by clicking in the open circle on the appropriate date. If there is not a bubble, then the appointment has been taken and you CANNOT see an advisor at that time. YOU MUST CLICK A TIME BUBBLE.

Click on “add a comment”. Two boxes will appear. Add your first and last name in the “your name “box. Briefly describe the reason for your visit in the box below “your name” and include your email address and your appointment date and time.

a. If you do not leave a comment, your appointment will be cancelled.

b. You must leave an email address for us to contact you in the event we may need to change the appointment. Look to the right of the screen to identify “save” below the calendar of appointments. Please click on “save” to ensure your request has been entered into our calendar.

You will receive a confirmation message: “Thanks , Your choices have been submitted."

If you do not receive this confirmation, we have not received your request, so please resubmit.

a.If you receive this message you DO NOT need to contact us to confirm your appointment. We are automatically notified of appointments. Please do not e-mail us to confirm appointments. If you receive the confirmation message, you have an appointment.

We hope this clears up any confusion.